Full Body Application
Hyperblade™ is a versatile tool that has many uses. You can massage any area with the multi-functional design, from your feet to your neck. Not every muscle is the same, and this design allows you to focus on them from the right angle.
Three different levels allow you to tackle even the worst types of pain!
The intensity of the current, and vibration increases with every level, giving even the most stubborn knots a run for their money.
Lightweight and Portable
Take the Hyperblade™ Anywhere and recharge on the go with the Universal USB Type – C charging. Once fully recharged the Hyperblade™ can last 14 days with 30 minutes of usage per day!
How to Use the Hyperblade
There is a sensor on the handle of the Hyperblade, if you don’t have proper grip and contact with the handle, it will not turn on. Please adjust your grip and contact with the unit.
It is recommended to apply either essential oil, water, or electrode gel on the skin to create an even surface for the Hyperblade to glide over.
- Apply Essential oil, water, or electrode gel to the area being massaged. (Recommended)
- HOLD the power button until the unit turns on. The RED light will indicate it’s ON.
- PRESS the power button to turn on. PRESS again to adjust intensity. The BLUE light will indicate the intensity.
- Hold and lightly rub the area being massaged. Gliding back and forth with the blade.
- Find a sore spot, and gently press and hold for a few seconds to provide relief, glide over the area a few times and repeat.
What comes in the package:
- Hyperblade Myofascial Massager
- USB Type-C Quick charging cable
- Refillable Spray Bottle
- Carrying Case
- Size: 5.74″ x 4.17″ x 1.2″ in (14.6 x 10.6 x 3 cm)
- Weight: 1/2 lbs. (227g)
- Battery Type: Li-ion 1100mAH
- Input Voltage: 3.7V
- Working time: 4-6 hours- continuous