Hyperblade Pro NMES Body Massager
MICRO-CURRENT – The Hyperblade utilizes NMES microcurrent technology to reduce lactic acid buildup in your body, enhance neuromuscular control, repair injured muscle tissue, and enhance the recovery process.
MICRO-VIBRATION – High-intensity vibrations allow for increased muscle stimulation, blood flow, and nutrient absorption to reduce muscle soreness.
UPGRADED 2.0 AI CHIP – A new and improved 2.0 AI chip allows for faster and more efficient NMES stimulation, and vibrational frequency, creating an efficient and productive unit.
THREE SPEEDS – The Hyperblade offers three different NMES levels, starting at 8 Hz, 14.5 Hz, and 21 Hz, while simultaneously using vibrational frequencies from 10’000RPMs, 12’000RPMs, and 15’000 RPMs, to enhance muscular stimulation and provide relief to sore muscles.
PORTABILITY – Hyperblade comes in a small and easy to use, portable container. Take your unit anywhere you go, from bike rides to road trips and gym sessions. The portability of the Hyperblade makes it the perfect partner for full body muscle relief.
USB TYPE “C” CHARGING – Recharge anywhere with the Universal Type-C charging ports. Once fully charged a Hyperblade unit can last up to 14 days with 30 minutes of usage a day!
Increase your rehabilitation with a state-of-the-art modality. From muscle stimulation to enhanced muscular contraction and reduced inflammation. NMES technology produces an experience like never before.
- Increase Muscle Contractions And Activation
- Increase Neural Responses
- Decrease or Reverse Muscular Disuse Atrophies
- Increase Muscle Mass and Functional Strength
How to Use the Hyperblade
There is a sensor on the handle of the Hyperblade, if you don’t have proper grip and contact with the handle, it will not turn on. Please adjust your grip and contact with the unit.
It is recommended to apply either essential oil, water, or electrode gel on the skin to create an even surface for the Hyperblade to glide over.
- Apply Essential oil, water, or electrode gel to the area being massaged. (Recommended)
- HOLD the power button until the unit turns on. The RED light will indicate it’s ON.
- PRESS the power button to turn on. PRESS again to adjust intensity. The BLUE light will indicate the intensity.
- Hold and lightly rub the area being massaged. Gliding back and forth with the blade.
- Find a sore spot, and gently press and hold for a few seconds to provide relief, glide over the area a few times and repeat.
- Hyperblade Pro Myofascial Massager
- USB Type-C Quick charging cable
- Carrying Case
- 1 Year Warranty
- Size: 5.74″ x 4.17″ x 1.2″ in (14.6 x 10.6 x 3 cm)
- Weight: 1/2 lbs. (227g)
- Battery Type: Li-ion 1200mAH
- Input Voltage: 3.7V
- Working time: 4-6 hours- continuous
Questions and answers of the customers
I’ve been struggling with plantar fasciitis that has been getting progressively worse. I started using the HyperBlade and I have experienced so much relief. I can’t say I’m cured, but to hit the floor in the morning pain free and be able to be on my feet longer and longer is progress!
I recently ordered the HyperBlade Prime body massager. Overall, it’s a handy tool that helps work out kinks between massage or chiropractic appointments.
I am a medical masseur and I find it perfect. I have many athletes that I treat and would like to sell it. I have written to you twice but haven't heard back yet.