Increase your rehabilitation with a state-of-the-art modality. From muscle stimulation to enhanced muscular contraction and reduced inflammation. NMES technology produces an experience like never before.
- Increase Muscle Contractions And Activation
- Increase Neural Responses
- Decrease or Reverse Muscular Disuse Atrophies
- Increase Muscle Mass and Functional Strength
How to Use the Hyperblade
There is a sensor on the handle of the Hyperblade, if you don’t have proper grip and contact with the handle, it will not turn on. Please adjust your grip and contact with the unit.
It is recommended to apply either essential oil, water, or electrode gel on the skin to create an even surface for the Hyperblade to glide over.
- Apply Essential oil, water, or electrode gel to the area being massaged. (Recommended)
- HOLD the power button until the unit turns on. The RED light will indicate it’s ON.
- PRESS the power button to turn on. PRESS again to adjust intensity. The BLUE light will indicate the intensity.
- Hold and lightly rub the area being massaged. Gliding back and forth with the blade.
- Find a sore spot, and gently press and hold for a few seconds to provide relief, glide over the area a few times and repeat.
- Hyperblade Pro Myofascial Massager
- USB Type-C Quick charging cable
- Carrying Case
- 1 Year Warranty
- Size: 5.74″ x 4.17″ x 1.2″ in (14.6 x 10.6 x 3 cm)
- Weight: 1/2 lbs. (227g)
- Battery Type: Li-ion 1200mAH
- Input Voltage: 3.7V
- Working time: 4-6 hours- continuous