Myofascial Release Tools – Half Moon Muscle Scraper
- Professional Quality: Every one of our scrapers gets tested and used daily by a variety of health care professionals. From Massage therapists to chiropractors, and even physical therapists, the versatility of these scrapers allows for multiple uses in a variety of areas.
- Results you can FEEL: These scrapers can be used by anyone, from everyday gym users to professionals working in clinics. With five different styles and shapes to choose from, you can be confident that you’ll feel the results.
- Life-Time Warranty: Each scraper is made from the highest-quality 304-grade stainless steel, which is designed to withstand heavy use while remaining clean and damage-free. This quality of steel is recommended and recognized by professionals all around the world.
- With you in mind: Our scraping set is designed to work efficiently, while at the same time allowing for different styles of therapy. This design protects and saves your hands from unwanted stress and pressure coming from different styles of therapy and fatigue.
- Head to Tippy Toe: This scraping set allows for use throughout the body, from your feet to your back and neck, the possibilities are endless. Our unique tools are designed for precise treatment of myofascial dysfunction, such as knots and lesions.
Availability:4 in stock
Frequently Bought Together
The most effective recovery tool for any muscle group.
Most scrapers are designed without the user and patient in mind. The Hyperblade brand Myofascial scrapers were designed with you and everyday users in mind. These tools are effective in pinpointing specific problem areas that can cause severe dysfunction and muscular problems. WIth our Hyperblade Myofascial Scraper bundle, you can rest assured you’re getting the best of the best. With five different scrapers all with their own design, the Myofascial bundle is the best bang for your buck.
Our scrapers are designed to comfortably glide along your skin, with double-edged bevels you’ll feel the difference right away. Our scrapers are heavily tested and expertly designed. Fast, effective, and comfortable for everyday users. All of our tools are made from top tier 304 grade stainless steel. These tools are designed to last a lifetime. These scrapers have been tested and used by medical professionals worldwide. Thousands of hours of use have provided positive feedback on IASTM scrapers.
Foam rollers and lacrosse balls only offer minimal compression to recover muscular dysfunction. With the Myofascial Scrapers, you can help shear and stretch the tissue, this allows for more blood flow and proper nutrients to be absorbed by the affected area.
- With the Longbow scraper, you can finally give those large muscles the relief they’ve been asking for. This large scraper is designed to wrap around larger muscles that allow for comfortable gliding along your skin. This scraper is perfect for the hamstrings, glutes, hips and more.
- This two handed design allows for comfortable gripping and added control. It reduces hand and wrist fatigue as well as enhanced recovery times.
- Tight and impinged muscles can stop you in your tracks. Scar tissue and muscular dysfunction can cause stiffness and limited mobility.
- The mini curve tool allows for serious scraping by providing an easy to use and portable tool. Not only does this tool fit into one hand, but it can also reduce pain and improve your mobility. This versatile and easy to use tool is designed for full-body relief.
- Targeted and painful trigger points don’t stand a chance against The Gripper. This tool was designed with hard to reach areas in mind. This tool has multiple types of edges for any type of problem you may face. Neck, shoulder, forearm, legs, no muscle can hide from the gripper.
- With our half-moon scraper, you’ll feel the difference, apply as little or as much pressure as you need. Designed to fit in one hand, the Half-moon gives you more control while directing the amount of pressure on the muscle.
- The unique and stylish design reduces hand fatigue while improving your ability to direct and leverage force.
- Small and versatile. The feather is your go-to companion for any Myofascial dysfunction. From large muscle groups to small, the feather allows for easy one-handed control while providing optimal coverage and relief.
- Functionality and efficiency is the name of the game, and with the feather, you’ll notice the difference right away. Designed with everyday use in mind, the feather is the new up and coming design made for everyday use.
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 2.8 in|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.